Precision Digital ProtEX-FarVu PD6870 ProtEX-FarVu large display 4-20mA process meter
Precision Digital PD6870 Configurator
Configured Part Number:
FeaturesPrecision Digital ProtEX-FarVu PD6870 is a rugged, loop-powered meter with 1" display digits in an explosion-proof enclosure for demanding applications in hazardous areas or in the harshest environmental conditions. The meter derives all of its power from the 4-20 mA loop; with a small 1 volt drop for use in almost any current loop and application.
It is programmed using four easy to access front-mounted trim potentiometers. No complex or difficult to read programming menus are necessary for setup. The numeric display will read from -1999 to 1999 over a 2000 count user adjustable scaling span. The backlight option lets you see the display under any lighting condition and is powered from the 4-20 mA loop with no additional power supply required.
The enclosure has two threaded conduit holes, one pre-installed conduit plug, and integrated pipe or wall mounting slotted flanges.
- 4-20 mA Input
- Modern, Sleek and Practical Enclosure
- 3 1/2 Digits, 1" (25.4 mm) Display
- Display Mountable at 0°, 90°, 180°, & 270° Degrees
- Easy Calibration and Installation
- Loop-Powered Backlight Option
- 1 V Drop (4 V with Backlight)
- Explosion-Proof, IP68, NEMA 4X Enclosure
- Flanges for Wall or Pipe Mounting
- HART® Protocol Transparent
- Operates from -40 to 75°C