Precision Digital PD689-0K1 loop powered rate / totalizer meter
FeaturesPrecision Digital PD689 loop-powered rate/totalizers can display rate up to five digits and total up to eight digits using the total overflow feature described below. The display can be programmed to automatically or manually toggle between rate and total. Standard features include a backlit display with bargraph, on-screen custom engineering units, max/min display and open collector output.
Even with all the features packed into these meters, the Precision Digital PD689 is still easy to setup and get running. Everything is programmed from the front panel buttons with no pots or jumpers to deal with. In fact, these indicators can be scaled without a signal source for even quicker setup.
The Precision Digital PD689 can go just about anywhere with its shallow-depth case, FM Type 4X front, loop-powered backlighting, and wide operating temperature range. It doesn't matter if they're indoors or outdoors, in bright sunlight, or a dimly lit plant, wet, dirty, hot or cold. With its FM Approval and CSA Certification, the Precision Digital PD689 can be installed in just about any hazardous location.
Square root and programmable exponent functions are standard features on the PD689. With these features, these indicators can display flow rate and total from a DP transmitter or open channel flow in weirs and flumes.
- 4-20 mA Input
- 5-Digit LCD, 0.6" (15.2 mm) High
- Overflow Displays Total up to 8 Digits
- Programmable Alternating Rate/Total Display
- FM Type 4X, IP65 Front
- Shallow Depth Case 3.2" Behind
- 2 V Drop (5.7 V with Backlight)
- Loop-Powered Backlight Standard
- Custom Engineering Units & Bargraph
- Square Root or Programmable Exponent
- Non-Volatile Memory - No Battery Needed
- Maximum & Minimum Display
- Operating Temperature Range: -20 to 65°C
- Intrinsically Safe & Non-Incendive
- Open Collector Alarm or Pulse Output
- HART Protocol Transparent