Megger MIT430-EN 1kV insulation resistance and continuity tester
Megger MIT430 (MIT430-EN) insulation and continuity testers has been designed for electrical testing by power utilities, industrials, telecommunication companies, commercial/domestic electricians and anyone with unique test voltage requirements. The wide range of features also makes the MIT430 ideal for maintenance technicians and engineers. They replace the well-established BM400 insulation tester range, giving greater functionality with simplified operation, greater application range and increased safety.
- CAT IV 600 V Rated
- Adjustable insulation test voltages - provides 250 V to 1000 V or 50 V to 1000 V.
- A special applications instrument (Model MIT40X) offers test voltages from 10 V to 100 V in 1 V steps.
- Dual digital display readout
- Exceptional measurement range from 20 GΩ to 200 GΩ
- Digital and analog arc display
- Adjustable continuity limit alarm
- Automatically performs PI and DAR tests
- True RMS voltage measurement
- Results storage and wireless Bluetooth download
- Three year warranty