Graphtec GL900 8 Channel Data Logger
Graphtec GL900 midi LOGGER brings higher speed recording and high isolation to the familar small size and affordale price of the Graphtec GL series!
Modern conveniences such as Ethernet and USB 2.0 interfaces are included so you can easily get the data out of your Graphtec GL900 and transfer it to your computer. Data are normally captured into the Graphtec GL900's large internal flash memory, at rates selectable from 10μ to 1 hour! You can record for hours, days, or even weeks.
8 x voltage inputs with isolation, BNC connectors or M3 screw terminal.
- 5.7" color LCD display
- Built-in Ethernet 100Tx and USB 2.0 interfaces
- Accepts voltages, thermocouples and humidity
- 8 channels
- Voltage input levels: 20mV to 500V F.S.
- Thermocouple input types: B, R, S, T, N, K, W, E, J
- Continuous battery charge during operation
- 256MB internal flash memory
- Includes 4 pulse logic inputs, 1 trigger input
- Includes 4 x alarm outputs
- Compact data logger footprint (232mm x 150mm x 80mm)
- Includes Windows software for setup, control, data transfer, data conversion to ASCII and Excel formats, and on-screen data review with cursors