Graphtec GL820 20 Channel Data Logger
Graphtec GL820 data logger has built in 125 VAC RMS / 350 VDC isolation on all the analog channels, for a few reasons. First, it means you can hook up your Graphtec GL820 midi LOGGER without the normal worry about ground loops, providing you more flexibility and control. Second, it just makes good technical sense to isolate the inputs, and is even a nice safety feature. Few products in this class provide this kind of isolation as standard…or even as an option!
With its dedicated USB port for flash drives, the Graphtec GL820 makes it easy to transfer data on to your PC or laptop for direct processing.
- Built-in Ethernet and USB 2.0 interfaces
- Compact 7.6"x4.8" and approx weight of 1lb
- Direct recording capability to USB memory stick
- 2GB Built-in Non-volatile memory retains data even after the GL800 is turned off
- Voltage (20mV to 50V ), Temp Thermo-couplers (K, E, J, T, N, R, S, T, B, W) and Humidity
- Up to 200 Multi-function PhotoMOS relay isolated input channels
- Optional battery pack provides up to 6 hours of continuous recording
- Battery also functions as a UPS in the event of AC power failure
- 16-bit A/D converters (14-bit processing)
- Max Sample rate of 100 Samples/second
- Statistical analysis functions