Fluke FLK-075-CLKT 3" Infrared Window
Fluke FLK-075-CLKT infrared IR window increases the safety and speed of indoor and outdoor electrical thermography with these UL and CSA certified IR Windows.
Fluke IR Windows are the most rugged on the market, with a heavy duty aluminum housing and arc-flash resistance to increase safety when conducting thermal inspections.
With a Kwik Twist cover that magnetically sticks to the panel when removed, Fluke IR Windows are easy to use and deliver unmatched image clarity through a CLIRVU® crystal. Exclusive to Fluke IR Windows, CLIRVU crystal technology is impervious to both moisture and vibration. CLIRVU crystals are designed to withstand the extreme pressures and temperatures of an arc-fault event, and offer protection from molten projectiles associated with arc-flashes.
- Engineered and tested to withstand electric-arcs up to 50 kA for30 cycles.
- Certified by UL & CSA for Type 3/12 (Outdoor) environments in North America, these C-Range windows are tested to withstand the long term aging effects of UV exposure.
- Certified by SIRA Certification IP65 (Outdoor) environments in Europe.
- The CLIRVU® coating - exclusive to Fluke IR Windows - seals the optic prior to assembly to protect against moisture degradation.
- Own a Fluke Camera? The Quadraband® optic is IR-Fusion® compatible, allowing the thermographer to see potential problems in visual light and thermographic mode.
- Got more than one window per panel? Each C-Range window is delivered with an identification plate attached for unique, on-site numbering for rapid location confirmation and faster repairs.
- Each infrared window comes complete with a security access key, installation instructions and self-adhesive drilling template.