Three-Phase Energy Analyzer
- Troubleshoot Real-Time: Analyze the trends using the cursors and zoom tools.
- Automatic Trending: Every measurement is always automatically recorded, without any set-up.
- Logger Function: Configure for any test condition with memory for up to 600 parameters at user defined intervals.
- Measure All Three Phases and Neutral: With included four flexible current probes with enhanced thin flex design to fit into the tightest places.
- Power Inverter Efficiency: Simultaneously measure AC output power and DC input power for power electronics systems using optional DC clamp.
- Energy Loss Calculator: Classic active and reactive power measurements, unbalance and harmonic power, are quantified to pinpoint the fiscal costs of energy losses.
- Highest Safety Rating in the Industry: 600 V CAT IV/1000 V CAT III rated for use at the service entrance.
- System-Monitor: Ten power quality parameters on one screen according to EN50160 power quality standard.
- View Graphs and Generate Reports: With included analysis software.
- Battery Life: Seven hours operating time per charge on Li-ion battery pack.
Powerful Troubleshooting Capabilities
The Fluke 430-II products were specifically designed with the needs maintenance engineers and technicians in mind; users who need to get to the solution of the power quality problem as quickly as possible so that they can minimize expensive downtime. The measurement process and display of data is optimized to get to the most important information as quickly as possible. Multiple parameters are measured simultaneously and displayed in formats that quickly describe the state of the power quality of the system. Data can be quickly accessed as simple digital values, trend graphs, waveforms, phasor diagrams or analyzed and organized into tabular format such as the event data where the magnitude, duration and time stamping enable rapid correlation to problems experienced.
AutoTrend - Quickly See the Trend
Unique AutoTrend gives you fast insight into changes over time. Every displayed reading is automatically and continuously recorded without having to set up threshold levels or having to manually start the process. You can quickly view trends in voltage, current, frequency, power, harmonics or flicker on all three phases plus neutral.
The System-Monitor Overview Screen
Instant insight into whether the voltage, harmonics, flicker, frequency and the number of dips and swells fall outside the set limits. A detailed list is given of all events falling outside the set limits.
Power Inverter Efficiency
Power inverters take DC current and transform it into AC current, or vice versa. Solar generation systems usually include an inverter that takes the DC energy from the solar cells and converts it to useful AC power. Inverters can lose performance over time and need to be checked. By comparing the input power with the output power you can determine the system efficiency. The 430 series II can measure the efficiency of such inverters by simultaneously measuring the DC and AC power of a system to determine how much power is lost in the conversion process.
Unified Power Measurement
Previously, only experts could calculate how much energy was wasted due to power quality issues; utilities could calculate the cost, but the required measurement process was beyond the reach of average electricians. With this patented Unified Power function you can use one handheld tool to determine how much power is being wasted, and calculate exactly what the extra consumption costs.
Fluke’s patented Unified Power Measurement System provides the most comprehensive view of power available, measuring:
- Parameters of Classical Power (Steinmetz 1897) and IEEE 1459-2000
- Detailed Loss Analysis
- Unbalance Analysis
SystemMonitor - Check Performance Against EN50160 with Ease
The unique System-Monitor gives you an overview of power system performance (there is no button or single function) and checks the compliance of incoming power to EN50160 limits or to your own custom specifications. The overview is shown on a single screen, with color-coded bars clearly indicating which parameters fall outside the limits.
Track harmonics up to the 50th, and measure and record THD in accordance with IEC61000-4-7 requirements
Logging function allows you to customize measurement selections and provides instantaneous analysis of user-selectable parameters.
Measure and record power (W), VA and VARs, PF and energy consumption.
- •BC430 Power Adapter
- International plug adapter set
- BP290 (Single capacity Li-ion battery) 28 Wh (8 hours or more)
- TLS430 Test lead and Alligator clip set
- WC100 color coding clips and regional decals
- i430flex-TF, 24 inch (61 cm) length, 4 flexible current probes
- 8 GB Fluke Connect® Wireless SD card*
- PowerLog on CD (includes operator manuals in PDF format)
- USB cable A - Mini B
- C1740 Soft Case