Fluke 1587-NLA 1000 V Insulation Multimeter
Fluke 1587 Insulation Multimeters combine a digital insulation tester with a full-featured, true RMS digital multimeter in a single, compact, handheld unit, which provides maximum versatility for both troubleshooting and preventative maintenance.
Whether you work on motors, generators, cables, or switch gear, the Fluke 1587 Insulation Multimeters are ideally suited to help you with your tasks and at a cost that is far less than buying the two products.
- Live circuit detection prevents insulation test if voltage > 30 V is detected for added user protection
- Auto-discharge of capacitive voltage for added user protection
- AC/DC voltage, DC milliVolts, AC/DC milliamps, Resistance (W), Continuity
- Filter for motor drive measurements
- Capacitance, diode test, temperature, Min/Max, frequency (Hz)
- Auto power off to save battery power
- CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V measurement category
- Included accessories: Remote probe, test leads and probes, alligator clips, K-type thermocouple
- Accepts optional Fluke TPAK™ magnetic hanging system to free your hands for other work
- Rugged, utility hard case allows you to bring everything you need for the job
- 3-year warranty