Fluke 123/003S Industrial Scopemter Kit 20MHZ
ScopeMeter® 123/S : As simple as one-two-three
- Dual-input 40 MHz or 20 MHz digital oscilloscope
- Two 5,000 counts True RMS digital multimeters
- Automatic measurements
- A dual-input TrendPlot™ recorder
- Connect-and-View™ trigger simplicity for hands-off operation
- Shielded test leads for oscilloscope, voltage, resistance and continuity measurements
- Up to 7 hours battery operation
- 600 V CAT III safety certified
- Optically-isolated interface for PC connection
- Rugged, compact case
In today’s complex systems, a meter measurement just doesn’t give enough detail to determine the cause of a fault. Signal anomalies, dropouts and glitches that might cause a machine to go down, are best displayed with an oscilloscope. The ScopeMeter 123/S meets today’s need of simultaneously measuring and checking waveforms. The unique Connect-and-View™ triggering automatically displays stable waveforms of virtually any signal. It really is as easy as one-two-three!
A three-in-one toolDual-input measurement shows both meter reading and waveform at the same time today’s need of simultaneously
The ScopeMeter 123/S combines a 40 or 20 MHz dual input digital storage oscillo-scope, two true-RMS digital multimeters and a dual input TrendPlot™ recorder all in a compact, battery powered instrument. Leave all other test tools behind, the ScopeMeter 123/S is the only tool you’ll need.
One test lead measures allCheck the starting capacitor of a motor using the ScopeMeter 123/S
High frequency waveform-, meter-, capacitance- and resistance-measurements as well as continuity checks are all covered by the shielded test leads. No time wasted finding or swapping leads. The included accessories allow hook-up at test objects of every dimension.
The confidence to do a better jobOpen the measure menu and select from 26 scope- and meter-measurements
Working under time pressure and in cramped or difficult to reach locations means you want to focus on the job at hand, not on the test tool in your hand. Which is why the ScopeMeter 123/S has Connect-and-View automatic triggering.You don’t have to worry about triggering and instrument settings, and you have all the information on screen to do the job right.
Battery powered mobility
Up to seven hours of battery operation frees you from mains outlets for true on-the-move working. The handheld format and the weight of just 1.2 kg, make the instrument easy to carry and to fit comfortably in your hand. The rugged and drip proof case assures long life and reliable operation in the harshest industrial environments.
Floating measurements, safety certified
While conventional oscilloscopes can only make measurements referenced to power line ground, the ScopeMeter 123/S makes floating measurements so there is no risk of an accidental ground short circuit when making a connection. The ScopeMeter 123/S and the included shielded test leads are safety certified for measurements on 600 V CAT III industrial power systems. And using the VPS40 probe, measurements up to 1000 V CAT II re fully supported! Via the optically isolated RS-232 or USB interface, the ScopeMeter 123/S can be safely connected to a printer for direct print-out or to a PC for later analysis and documentation using FlukeView software.
Connect-and-View™ triggering for an instant, stable displayConnect-and-View captures even the most complex motor drive signals
Scope users know how difficult triggering can be. Wrong settings show unstable and sometimes wrong results. Fluke’s unique Connect-and-View recognizes signal patterns, and automatically sets up correct triggering. It provides a stable, reliable and repeatable display of virtually any signal – including motor drive and control signals – without you touching a button. Signal changes are instantly recognized and settings adjusted for a stable display. Benefit from the speed and convenience when measuring a number of test points in quick succession.
Use TrendPlot™ to help find intermittents, fastCursors and zoom help you analyze the captured TrendPlot
The toughest faults to find are those that happen only once in a while: intermit-tents. They can be caused by bad connections, dust, dirt, corrosion or simply broken wiring or connectors. You may not be around to see it – your Fluke ScopeMeter test tool will. In this “paperless” recorder mode, you can plot the minimum and maximum peak values and average over time – up to 16 days. The two inputs can plot any combination of volts, amps, temperature, frequency and phase – with time and date stamp – to help lead you to the cause of those faults quickly.
FlukeView® Software for documenting, archiving and analysis
FlukeView® for Windows® helps you get more out of your ScopeMeter test tool by:
- Documenting – transfer waveforms, screens and measurement data to a PC. Print or import the data into your report.
- Add user text to individual ScopeMeter test tool settings – providing guidance to the operator when recalling a set-up.
- Archiving – create a library of waveforms with your comments for easy reference and comparison. Store complete Replay cycles for analysis of waveform changes. Store complete memory content of the ScopeMeter instrument on your PC for back-up purposes.
- Waveform Compare – store reference waveforms on the PC, or send a reference back to the ScopeMeter test tool for waveform comparison and “Pass/Fail” testing.
- Analysis – use cursors, perform spectrum analysis or export data to other analysis programs. ScopeMeter test tools are connected to a PC via an optically-isolated RS-232 or USB interface cable.