BossPac WASP-Portable wireless vibration transmitter
BossPac WASP™ (Wireless Acceleration Sensor Puck) is a wireless velocity, acceleration and temperature sensory device used in permanent and mobile condition monitoring systems.
BossPac WASP™ pucks are configured with unique velocity, acceleration and temperature thresholds which help predict failure in compressor valves and other equipment. These non-intrusive wireless sensor pucks provide condition monitoring without costly hard wiring and increases equipment up time.
Features and Functions
- CSA Class 1, Div 2 certified
- ATEX certification pending
- Frequency range of 2 to 1600 Hz
- Amplitude range of 1 to 16 G's
- -40°C to 185°C (-40°F to 365°F)
- 30m (~100ft) range
- 1 year lithium ion battery (2 year option available)
- Simple and fast data collection