BK Precision 5492BGPIB benchtop digital multimeter with GPIB interface
B&K Precision 5492BGPIB is a versatile 5 1/2-digit, 120,000-count bench multimeter suitable for applications in education, service repair, and manufacturing. The instrument enhances your productivity with built-in math functions and USB connectivity. Rel, Max/Min, dBm, dB, %, and Hold functions provide educators with a convenient tool to teach basic math concepts. Additionally, the B&K Precision 5492BGPIB offers powerful features not commonly found in other 5 1/2- digit DMMs such as advanced triggering, buffer storage operation, and a GPIB interface option.
B&K Precision 5492BGPIB measures volts and amps with great accuracy and stability, with basic VDC accuracy of 0.01%. The meter is also capable of measuring frequency, period, resistance, continuity, and performing diode tests. Readings can be taken at a maximum rate of 57 readings/sec and stored to an internal 512-byte buffer for post acquisition statistical analysis.
B&K Precision 5492BGPIB was designed for cost-conscious users requiring an accurate meter with a broad range of features offered at a value price.
- 5 1/2-digit, 120,000-count display resolution
- 0.01% basic VDC accuracy
- Advanced triggering options such as external, bus and event trigger
- Two and four-wire resistance measurement up to 120 MΩ
- AC voltage and AC current measurement over wide frequency range (ACV 100 kHz/ACI 10 kHz)
- AC (RMS) and DC current measurements up to 12 A
- Limit mode for Pass/Fail testing
- Save/recall up to 10 instrument settings
- Built-in math functions: Rel, Max/Min, dBm, dB, %, Hold, Compare
- CATI (1000 V)/CATII (300 V) protection
- USB (Virtual Com) and RS232 interface
- SCPI compatible
- For GPIB interface order 5492BGPIB