BK Precision 5491B benchtop digital multimeter
B&K Precision 5491B benchtop multimeters are versatile and dependable bench-top digital multimeters suitable for applications in education, service & repair and manufacturing requiring basic and reliable measurements. Additionally, these multimeters enhance your productivity with built-in math functions and USB connectivity, features not found in other bench meters in this price category.
The meters take typical multimeter measurements such as volts, ohms, and amps with great accuracy and stability and were designed for cost conscious users requiring a basic and dependable meter with a broad range of extra features offered at a value price.
- Up to 50,000 count display resolution
- Basic VDC accuracy of 0.02% for the 5491B and 0.03% for the 2831E
- Dual display to indicate two measurements simultaneously
- AC + DC True RMS
- Up to 25 readings per second measurement rate
- Built-in math functions: Rel, Max/Min, dBm, dB, %, Hold, Compare
- CATI (1000 V)/CATII (300 V) protection
- USB and RS232 (5491B only) interface
- SCPI compatible
- Rack-mountable with available accessory