AEMC 6240 10A Micro Ohmmeter
AEMC 6240 Micro-Ohmmeter is a rugged, low resistance tester designed for both plant maintenance and field use. Utilizing a four-lead Kelvin method of testing, the AEMC 6240 Micro-Ohmmeter accurately measures very low resistance within 0.25%.
Resistance measurements are automatically calculated from 1µΩ to 400Ω with resolutions down to 1µΩ. The AEMC 6240 has selectable test currents of 10A, 1A, 100mA and 10mA and includes a polarity reversal function.
The AEMC 6240 is designed to conduct tests on both resistive and inductive material. Up to 99 measurements can be stored and printed directly to a printer or from a PC.
- Measures from 1µΩ to 400Ω
- Test current selection from 10mA to 10A
- Manual temperature compensation (with DataView software)
- Front panel polarity reverse function
- Stores up to 99 test results
- Operator safety by automatic discharge of residual charge on the equipment under test
- Auto store of multiple test results
- Internal, rechargeable batteries conduct up to 850, 10A tests
- Built-in battery pack recharger recharges the batteries by connecting to the AC line using a standard line cord
- 4-Wire measurement with automatic compensation of undesirable voltages and lead resistance
- Large multi-function backlit display
- Direct display of the measurement with its units, range and test current
- Rugged, sealed case